Bb Team Meeting
Present: Mark Nordblom, Garry Brand, Eric Kunnen, Jose Mora
1. Current Issues, Tracking, and Followup
- Notifications and Messages – We have had a flurry of recent notifications from the Bb Connect and Bb Mobile systems. This appears due to a backlog of notifications that were not sent due to large number of sessions. Tomcat sessions are still high. Mark N will inform the help desk of the situation.
- Common Reports from Help Desk (Fred) What is the help desk seeing for trends, issues, etc.?
- Students and faculty are complaining of slow response time. What can be done to address this? Mark N will work to restart apache to see if that takes care of things. There was discussion on what role does the Load Balancer have in this.
- Session Timeout Not Working (Mark) – These have been cleared on the Oracle side.
- Respondus Still Not in App Explorer (Mark, Meegan) – When can this be resolved so faculty can install Respondus? Still need an update on the status.
- Users Receiving Maintenance Page Causing Problems for Students and Faculty (Mark) Students and faculty are brought to a maintenance page so they assume Bb is down which communication. What are the next steps to resolve? Mark N will change the redirect to 5 seconds.
2. Project Updates
- SignUp Building Block Install on Production (Mark) – Now is installed and working on production.