Fuse for Camtasia Relay
When I got word that we were now on Camtasia Relay 3.1, I couldn’t wait (yes, I’m still in my pajamas) to try Fuse for Camtasia Relay on my iPhone and iPad! Here’s what you need to do (and here’s the video):
- Download the Fuse for Camtasia Relay app from the App Store.
- Launch the App and enter “relay.grcc.edu” as the server. Also, provide your username and password.
- Select which camera you want to use (front or rear facing).
- Click “record.” Alternatively, you can select an existing video to upload.
- Select your destination (I used the “Raidercast” profile) and publish.
It’s very simple! You’ll want to be on wifi for a fast upload. It will be easy to do a quick tutorial or message for my students. Thanks to Mark Nordblom for staying up late and making this happen.