DLIT – Learning Day Session
This faculty learning day, the DLIT department will be doing a presentation on Distance Learning and Instructional Technologies at GRCC. Our purpose is to demonstrate how DLIT develops and supports a resilient faculty. Topics include a review of the Online Course Development Process, Quality Online Courses (Rubric, Development Process, Examples), and the GRCC Digital Initiative (Describe, Showcase Devices, Share Examples).
About DLIT (Eric)
- Who we are
- What we do
- How we can help
- Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter
Online Course Development (Eric)
- Upcoming Certification Courses
- Sign Up!
Quality Online Courses (Meegan)
- Quality Matters
- Blackboard Exemplary Course Award Program
- Sign Up and Submit Your Course!
- We can help!
GRCC Digital Initiative (Garry)
- Technologies Available
- The Process
- Sign Up!
- Franks Research
- Diverse Student Population / Learning Styles / Social Networking / Student Engagement/ Instructor Presence – The WHOLE STUDENT
- Connections to students
- Engage students to contribute
- Prompt and effective feedback